Dragonfly BMO ST
isolation of heat break
Efficient heat dissipation
Highlights and innovation of Dragonfly hotend
1. The hotend’s core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
2. Overall high temperature resistance up to 500℃ .
3. Heat sink and heat break adopt conical surface fitting design.
4. Close fitting increase heat dissipation contact area.
5. Low roughness of heat break.
6. The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allow a smoother movement of filament.
7. High printing precision, no filament plugging.
Compatible with all
V6 hotend interfaces
Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S
Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.
Product Model Download
Anycubic-i3-Mega-X Adaptor Model Download
BMG-Ender3 Adaptor Model Download
Ender3 Adaptor Model Download
Product Wireframes Download
Dragonfly BMO Instruction