Phaetus x Voron Hotend HF
isolation of heatbreak
Highlights and innovation of Dragonfly hotend
1. Heatbreak with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
2. Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heatbreak remaining intact under the impact of external force.
3. Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heatblock.
4. The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heatbreak Ra0.3, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
5. Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize a zero barrier for interchangeability.
6. The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
7. Standard all metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
8. Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility.
Standard interface, suitable for normal FDM 3D printers, best choice for bulk ordering
Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials.
Product Model Download
Product Wireframes Download
Phaetus x Voron Hotend HF Instructions